Enter the world of virtual reality
Be part of something brand new, with significant investment funding.
An exciting phase of growth which you will be integral to. Flexible working hours and days.
This role has variety, edge and is full of artistic flare.
You will report to the CFO, you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business to support the decision making process.
What you will be doing..
- Producing month end management accounts
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded and processed
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
- Supporting the business with driving through operational and financial improvements, developing a culture of cost effectiveness and improving the quality of management information
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to deliver a financially controlled environment across the business
- Management of year end processes and audit
- Cash management and cashflow forecasting
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Management and processing of payroll and associated tax reporting, FPS submissions to HMRC, tax year end, P60s and P11ds
- Hands on role as you will be required to process invoices, purchase orders, bank statements, and credit card postings
What they are looking for..
- Fully/Part Qualified - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
- Has a desire to develop processes, procedures and constantly enhance ways of working
- Has strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- 15 hours per week
- 10am - 3pm (Flexibility on days worked)