Woodrow Mercer Finance is currently recruiting for an established and long-standing manufacturing business based in Elland. The business has a very impressive client portfolio and they have multiple sites across the UK, with the head office in Elland.
They are looking for a Part Time Finance Manager to join their time and to oversee 1 direct report, the successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Director. The role will be responsible for the full monthly management accounts preparation as well as other ken month end, finance and office duties for the business.
This is a part time role (20-25 hours per week) and the business are flexible on the days/hours of work to suit the successful candidate!
The key duties of this role will include:
- Review and reconciliation of all relevant accounts, including those required by invoice finance providers.
- Submission of statutory returns for PAYE, VAT etc.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and cashflow forecasts
- Investigations into sales, cost of sales and overhead trends.
- Drive annual budget process on behalf of Finance.
- Review new Business Partner Credit Limits and perform annual review.
- Work with FD to provide sales and operations with the information required to support future growth and development of the business.
- Monthly payroll processing and management of pensions.
- HR administration including maintenance of personnel records including; on boarding of employees (offer letters, contracts, payroll data etc.), holiday and sick monitoring etc as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part/fully qualified ACCA/CIMA, or be qualified by experience - Essential
- Have previous experience in manufacturing within a relevant role - Highly Desirable
- Have previous knowledge of SAP - Desirable
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills - Essential
The business can offer:
- Onsite parking
- Flexible days/hours of work
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (FTE)
- Immediate start available