My client is an established and long standing manufacturing business based in Elland. This business has an impressive client portfolio, and they have multiple sites across the UK, with their main offices based in Elland.
They are currently looking to hire a Part Time Finance Manager to oversee 1 direct report, and report directly to the Financial Director. The role will be responsible for the full monthly management accounts preparation, as well as other key month end/finance/office duties, for the business.
The role is 20-25 hours per week, and the business are flexible on the days/hours of work to suit the successful candidate!
The key duties of this role will include:
- Review and reconciliation of all relevant accounts, including those required by invoice finance providers.
- Submission of statutory returns for PAYE, VAT etc.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and cashflow forecasts
- Investigations into sales, cost of sales and overhead trends.
- Drive annual budget process on behalf of Finance.
- Review new Business Partner Credit Limits and perform annual review.
- Work with FD to provide sales and operations with the information required to support future growth and development of the business.
- Monthly payroll processing and management of pensions.
- HR administration including maintenance of personnel records including; on boarding of employees (offer letters, contracts, payroll data etc.), holiday and sick monitoring etc as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part/fully qualified ACCA/CIMA, or be qualified by experience - Essential
- Have previous experience in manufacturing within a relevant role - Highly Desirable
- Have previous knowledge of SAP - Desirable
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills - Essential
The business can offer:
- On site parking
- Flexible days/hours of work
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (FTE)
- Immediate start available