Are you looking for something part time role that will help you alongside the school run or simply looking to reduce your hours? Then this could be what you're looking for.
You will work in a scenic part of Malton and will play a crucial part in reporting to the portfolio Finance Director and be the number two person.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger duties
- Prepayments and accruals
- Purchase Payments
- Purchase Ledger statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with queries
- Ad hoc reporting
- Managing the day to day transactional duties
- Cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with month end duties
Do you have experience of the following:
- Sage Line 50
- Good Excel Skills
- Self Motivation
Here's what the remuneration Package looks like:
- Salary wise they are offering £18,000 - £23,000
- Hours are 3 days or School hours (Flexible)
- Friendly and relaxed environment
- Ability to work autonomously
Don't have an up to date CV? Don't worry please give me a call and we can discuss further.