This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA Management Accountant to join a well known, fast growing and innovative manufacturing business based in South Leeds. This business have over 35 years experience in their field, and over 40 sites across the UK.
After a huge successful period in their trading, the company have expanded their remit, and are now looking to hire a career focused, highly driven and ambitious part qualified Management Accountant to work directly alongside their Commercial Finance Manager.
This role would be ideally suited to someone currently studying ACCA/CIMA and looking for their next step into a varied, all round management accounts role with an element of business partnering and commercial reporting. The business can offer fantastic progression opportunity, and want the successful candidate to be able to progress to Finance Manager level within the next few years.
The key duties of the role will cover:
- Assisting with the production and analysis of financial and commercial information
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts - working in close collaboration with the Management Accountant and the wider Finance team - with work particularly focussed on sales and margin elements of performance
- Supporting in the creation and maintenance of a variety of daily, weekly and monthly KPI performance reports and measures
- Analysing and managing product costs and margin information - including involvement in setting-up in new products and prices in the group's IT systems
- Supporting with stock control
- Assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified and currently studying ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in assisting with management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience in the manufacturing sector - Essential
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
The business can offer:
- On site parking
- Full study support for CIMA/ACCA
- Fantastic career progression opportunity