Organisational Development Lead - Berkshire - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer Learning are searching on behalf of an international FMCG business in Berkshire, who require an organisational development lead to join their award-winning HR team on a permanent basis.
In the role you will partner with leadership teams to create and embed organisational development and organisational effectiveness strategies aligning the business culture with retention, capability development, engagement and high performance.
Required skills and experience:
- Able to design and implement organisational development and organisational effectiveness strategies
- Create programmes around talent management and talent development - retention, culture, capability development/L&D, performance and succession planning as well as deliver
- Experience of acting as internal consultant or perhaps as a management consultant around OD/OE
- A confident coach and facilitator in workshop situations
- Experience in a commercial/private, fast paced environment
In return, you will be joining an international business that puts employees first and encourages new ideas, along with an excellent salary, car allowance, benefits, bonus and the chance to make your mark on the company in an award-winning HR team.
For more information, please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer Learning for more information.