Woodrow Mercer – Senior Consultant, Organisational Design & Development – UK - Remote
I am pleased to be working exclusively with an ambitious, growing and highly collaborative boutique management consultancy who take pride in their human focused, evidence-based approach. Their offering spans across organisation development, organisation design, talent and leadership advisory working with big name clients across multiple sectors.
In this role, joining as a senior or principal consultant you will help leadership teams by creating and executing solutions for their unique challenges such as organisation design, organisation development, behaviour change, culture and values, as well as contribute towards business development by creating revenue generating opportunities.
Required experience, skills & behaviours:
- Time served in an organisation consulting role (fee earning)
- Track record of business development and sales of consulting services, comfortable working towards a realistic financial target
- Experience working with complex businesses leading on high stakes projects focused on organisation design, organisation development, operating models, behaviour change, values and culture
- A human focused approach to client work
- Driven, energetic, accountable, innovative and commercially minded
- Ideally educated in a social science or similar (ie psychology, organisation behaviour)
You will be part of an inspiring team and be able to make a lasting impact to individuals, teams and organisations. In return you will be offered an excellent salary, car allowance, benefits, bonus potential and share options.