I am currently recruiting for a public sector organisation who are seeking a Oracle EBS Technical Consultant that currently holds DV clearance, if you do not hold DV clearance you will not be considered for this position.
Travel required to the Gloucestershire area.
Working as part of a team of consultants, the primary role will be the technical support of Oracle E-Business Suite applications across a wide range of EBS modules and client-specific customisations.
- High level of expertise in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Oracle Forms, BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow
- Ideally some good exposure in a support or implementation role working with technologies associated with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Researching, learning, troubleshooting and supporting complex system customisations
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Desired Experience: upgrading from 12.1.3 to 12.2, Oracle modules Order Entry (OE), Oracle Inventory (INV), Oracle Bill of Material (BOM), Oracle Work in Process (WIP), Shipping Execution (WSH), Receivables (AR), Mobile Web Applications (MWA), etc
Further details please apply or contact email@example.com.