Up to £65k
I am recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing digital agency based in London who provide Sitecore CMS and Conversion Rate Optimisation solutions. They are currently working with global FS brands, such as HSBC, and leading professional service firms.
They are looking to appoint an Optimisation Manager to join their CRO team and work alongside their Optimisation Strategy Director to support clients through the entire optimisation cycle.
What will the Optimisation Manager be doing?
- KPI definition
- Test implementation
- Qualitative research using surveys, heatmaps, user interviews and more
- Undergo research/analysis and then presenting findings to key stakeholders
What experience will the Optimisation Manager have?
- 2-3 years digital marketing experience
- A love for all things data, mainly using Excel being a master in pivot tables
- Used Adobe Target to implement experiments
- Experience using web analytics platforms to extract insights to support hypothesis
- Ability to create dashboards in tools such as Google Data Studio, Klipfolio or Tableau
What is in it for the Optimisation Manager?
- Salary up to £65,000 (way above market average for London)
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to work from home
- Great career progression opportunities
- A large training budget to aid personal development