Is your current employer not offering the study support you need to develop?
Operational Financial Analyst opportunity that is offering full CIMA/ACCA study support along with training and development.
You will be responsible for providing Financial Planning & Analysis for the P&L with particular focus on production costs and providing support, direction, challenge and added value to the teams within the business.
You will need to have experience working in a fast paced finance team and have an ambitious attitude!
What a typical day would look like:
- Responsible for the financial planning, budgeting and forecasting of production costs. This includes, in conjunction with the FP&A Manager, robust and coherent business planning, communication, analysis and commentary.
- Produce financial analysis, insightful commentary and presentations on operations performance for the leadership team.
- Provide challenge and support to operations teams to drive performance, including tracking of cost saving initiatives.
- Production of weekly KPI Reporting for Operations and holiday cover for commercial and PPV reporting.
- Provide insightful financial and operational analysis to support value-added and fact-based decision making.
- Work closely with fellow finance colleagues to ensure alignment within reporting and insight.
- Produce ad hoc reporting and analysis as required for the business.
- Contribute as required to the roll out of a new ERP system.
Please give me a call to find out more!
0113 457 9990