On-boarding Digital Learning Program Manager
Remote working but 30% traveling globally
What will the On-boarding Digital Learning Program Manager be doing?
- Designing and managing learning programs relating to workforce development for the company.
- Collaborating with global business partners and stakeholders, identifying goals and success measurements that will directly impact businesses' overall results.
- Creating engaging learning content using techniques that generate practice, feedback, reflection and application, all to be used as on the job training
- Design learning assets and programs that meet the needs of a culturally- diverse global team.
What skills and experience should the right candidate have?
- 4 years plus in a learning and development role/ capacity, designing and delivering training programs, with experience working on onboarding programs.
- Experience designing large scale programs with accountability for improving results
- Project Management of programs with global stakeholders.
Should this role be of interest please click on the link below or give Olivia Jones a call on 0121 265 4445.