You've had enough of waiting tables.
Call centres are fine for soul destroying easy money.
And you've done your fair share of pouring pints and mopping up sick.
How many times have you thought… Work's got to be better than this?
- A boss who knows it's 2020 not 1920
- A fast-paced industry
- To get paid for talking to people
- An office Spotify account
- To work hard
- A bright future with lots of options
You're not asking for the earth... just a fun office with a modern outlook on life.
And by the way, we're not new to training apprentices…
In fact our first has just bought a car now that they're a fully-fledged consultant.
And our second is managing our new office re-design project.
So if you're serious about getting the right start in life and don't mind challenging yourself;
Call 07825 889461 and ask for Dave Clark
Your new role:
- Answering the phones and dealing with any queries
- Meet and greet (drinks for clients/candidates)
- Assisting with the admin for Networking Events
- Organising, arranging and purchasing rewards for team members
- Database cleansing, merging records, updating contact names etc
- CV Formatting
- Ordering stationary/Office supplies
- Scanning post to appropriate people/posting cheques
- Other ad hoc duties
Woodrow Mercer is a highly successful and profitable recruitment business, specialising in 7 sectors. We have offices across Leeds, Birmingham and London and we are now looking to add the Leeds site. The team is continuing to grow and there is now an exciting opportunity for someone to come and help with the day to day running of the Leeds office.