My client is an early stage startup - who are extremely well funded off the back of a sale of their most recent venture to one of the nations largest e-commerce website manufacturers. However, during the build of their last product, they have noticed a gap in the market and have launched a new company which aims to fill that gap within digital e-commerce for small to medium-sized businesses looking to increase their online presence.
- Node.JS back-end experience
- React/ Vue / Angular front-end experience
- Experience working on either a web-based API centred product or,
- Experience working in a digital agency
- AWS cloud exposure
- API Integration would be a huge huge plus.
There will be no expense spared for this company, they are very well financially backed but they're looking to take this product further than they've ever been before and know what it takes to do that - starting with the right people.
Only people with unrestricted working rights in the Uk will be suitable for this position. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for a first stage video interview (with me)!