Motion Graphics Designer- London
- £35- £37k
- Working for a global company with offices in New York, Dubai, and Sydney
- Training courses offered to support your personal development and career progression
- Sports clubs, team social engagement and companywide summer and winter parties sponsored by the company
What will the Motion Graphic Designer be doing?
- Creating highly engaging and informative motion graphics for a diverse array of formats to fit business demands.
- Manage the company's video library both off and online.
- Shoot and edit presenter-led videos as and when required.
- Work to business deadlines providing accurate time estimates for each part of the production process.
What skills and experience will the Motion Graphics Designer have?
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Come from a corporate background and worked with and created content for corporate business.
- Be proficient in Premiere Pro and After Effects, with strong knowledge across the rest of the Adobe Suite.
- Good experience filming and recording audio.
- Manage time projects effectively with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Should this role be of interest please click on the link below to apply or give Olivia Jones a call on 0121 265 4445.