Mobile Engineering Manager required for a very Prestigious and established company in The Midlands. The Mobile Engineering Manager will report directly to the Head of Engineering and who will be responsible for driving architectural design, coding best practice and optimising our mobile engineering delivery for the new flagship mobile app.
The appointee will join the team at a time of significant development and growth and the need for technology excellence and digital customer experience becomes paramount in our ability to deliver this.
The role will require an experienced Mobile Engineering Manager to lead our mobile engineering teams. Our flagship app is built with React Native and we are looking for someone with experience in iOS and Android, running teams in a cross-platform environment.
The ideal skills for the role are:
- Extensive technical background in mobile app development in a native and cross-platform environment.
- You have experience managing the performance and development of high-performing software engineers at all career levels
- You are a passionate advocate for modern mobile engineering best practices
- Understanding of the importance of using metrics to influence product and technical decisions
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Technical project management skills.
- Care for the problems our customers are facing, and how the solutions we produce affect the interaction with our product
- Experience in automation quality tooling, CI/CD and unit testing
The company offers a great salary Package, flexible working. Plus the impact that you will have on this company and product will define growth and development for you personally.