Mental Health Nurse
Specialisation: CAMHS, eating disorders.
Salary package: £35,000 +
Either £8K per year to spend on professional development or £5000 annual bonus
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse with CAMHS and / or experience of treating patients with eating disorders? Keep reading because this is a wonderful opportunity for the right person.
Elysium Healthcare are looking for passionate mental health nurses to join their Rhodes Wood Hospital site. This hospital specialises in treating children and young people aged between 8 and 18 years old who suffer from eating disorders. With a new hospital director appointed, Rhodes Wood are going through a transformation and need the right people on board to be part of this journey in delivering the highest quality of care to vulnerable children and young people.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Providing clinical support and care to service users with complex and enduring mental health needs, by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating their nursing care plans to ensure that they are fully supported using person-centred care approaches.
- Providing leadership and support for support staff and act as a champion for residents’ safety and dignity.
- Ensuring the ongoing safety of service users, residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used.
- To take charge of the unit regularly and, in the absence of the management team, accepting responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the unit.
- Review the daily delivery of care, including pressure area prevention, nutrition and infection prevention and control procedures. Ensure high standards of care delivery are maintained.
- To be responsible for the safe and appropriate management, administration and recording of medication, including controlled drugs and oxygen, in accordance with NMC requirements and Rhodes Wood Policies and Procedures.
What we have to offer you:
Aside from a great package and bonus, we also offer:
- 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Not only this, but you will be joining a warm and supportive team. Every employee at Elysium Healthcare is valued and heard. We think you should enjoy coming to work everyday which is why we strive to create a positive and happy working environment.
What need from you:
- Be a registered mental health nurse
- Have experience in CAMHS or eating disorders. Got both? Even better!
- Current DBS
- Ideally have a driving licence and your own vehicle. Rhodes Wood Hospital is located in the beautiful Hatfield countryside which unfortunately isn’t too easily accessible by public transport!
If you would like to further discuss this opportunity, please contact:
Amy Spilsbury – Candidate Consultant
07415 968 178