Senior Mechanical Engineer – Middlesex - £40-55K
A client of Woodrow Mercer Embedded are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the team at a very exciting point in the companies growth. The company are in the field of specialist robotic equipment which is used in a variety of industry sectors.
I have included below the technical requirements:
B.Sc. or post-graduate degree in mechanical, automotive, aerospace, robotics or similar.
- 5-15 years in technical 3D and 2D mechanical design.
- 5+ years of active participation in design and development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of: o Statics, dynamics, mechanical and rotating systems,
- Design for Assembly, Design for Manufacturing,
- 3D modelling and 2D technical drawings,
- Manufacturing techniques (CNC, milling, turning, hobbing, injection moulding, sheet metal…),
- Use of BS and ISO standards,
- Good knowledge of: o Motors, gears, belt drives, chain drives, fixings, linear actuating systems, Metal fatigue,
- Rapid prototyping,
- Technical issue resolution (Problem solving qualifications are welcome),
- Technology and supplier selection
Please apply here if you are interested and required some more information on the position.