Salary ranging from- £40-60k (dependent on experience)
About the role: We are on the look out for an inbound/content marketing expert to join the mission to improve staff compliance with innovative and cost-effective solutions. You will be working closely with the sales team and the Marketing directors to be a part of their successful journey.
Duties and responsibilities within the Marketing Specialist position:
- Collaborating on the preparation of the inbound/content marketing "playbook" with senior management
- Responsible for creating and using emails, blogs, videos, webinars, backlinks, social media to drive the SEO and conversions
- Able to leverage off internal and external experts to create targeted content to drive our thought leadership in the corporate compliance market
- Using marketing tools such as HubSpot, SEO tools for sourcing, attributing, nurturing, routing to sales and analysing the results to understand conversations/ROI and drive continuous improvement cycle
- Ensure the sales team are aware of the marketing efforts
What will the Market Specialist look like?
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role- B2B/enterprise technology
- Experience of using marketing apps (HubSpot,Marketo,or similar SEO tools)
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data- driven
About us: Woodrowmercer are a UK based recruitment agency specialising in technology, finance and e-learning recruitment. We have 50 staff in 4 offices, specialising across 10 sectors.
If you feel you are the right person for the role, please apply below and we will contact you with the next steps on your journey. Please send your CV to either or you can reach me on- 01212654445 to discuss this further!