Are you client-focused with a keen interest in developing a career in business development and marketing?
This job as a Marketing Manager gives you the opportunity to take full ownership of the marketing for the company and make it your own.
Based in South Sheffield, you will be working for my market leading client. Salary wise they are offering £25,000 - £32,000.
Here's what a typical day looks like:
- Responsible for overseeing the Marketing Assistant.
- Responsibility to plan, coordinate and produce all marketing of the organisation's products and services.
- Liaise and manage relationships with external agency(s).
- Co-ordination and delivery of marketing projects, including review of all activity.
- Ability to develop an annual Marketing Plan.
Is this you?
- Marketing all-rounder with a hands-on approach to all aspects of marketing.
- Ability to lead, work on their own initiative, as part of a small team and liaising with external agencies.
- Experience maintaining a small marketing team, covering the full marketing mix - including online, offline & social media.
- Key skills -great written communication across all platforms, design capability (Photoshop).
- Key attributes - highly organised, solid attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.