Experienced Manhattan WMS Analyst with strong system analysis, configuration, testing and troubleshooting experience? Looking for new opportunities in the Columbus OH area where you can work on the latest supply chain systems technology, driving innovation within WMS? Then look no further.............
As a Manhattan WMOS Support Analyst, you'll work as part of a team to support the daily operations of Distribution and Logistics (D&L) systems by collaborating with managers and end users to support the day to day use of the D&L systems to meet business unit needs. The person will obtain system expertise to provide support for the applications or programs supporting our supply chain with primary focus within Manhattan Warehouse Management (WM) system as well as connected applications. This person will assist the users of these systems through training, issue analysis & resolution, improve processes, and enhance the functionality of the D&L systems. You'll be an experienced Tier 1 WMS Analyst with a track record of WMS troubleshooting, development and support. Strong SQL experience is required with a Manhattan WMOS Implementation background preferable.
- Evaluates and provides technical solutions to moderately complex application development problems
- Creates functional requirements, gap analysis, and design documents.
- Designs, prototypes and applies best practices for new and/or existing systems including the development of test plans
- Works with management and architects to craft the best technical approach for the project at hand
- Gathers requirements and estimates project work into cost models
- Creates or modifies complex application software per specifications, on time and on budget in a quality manner
- Enforces unit testing, code and documentation standards within the organization
- Creates software release notes, support documents, and user documentation
- Performs troubleshooting, debugging and testing of application software
- Mentors junior staff in appropriate technical and business skills and help coordinate their day-to-day tasks
- Understands database architecture, distributed infrastructure and various network technologies to develop robust and scalable solutions for the organization
- Configures and installs software and code in accordance to change management policies and procedures
So what's in it for you? A great salary for one with strong company benefits including 401(k), generous vacation entitlement and health & dental cover. You'll get the opportunity to work with a global leader in their field who invest heavily in supply chain systems and are at the forefront of the AI and robotic revolution.