NEW CONTRACT ROLE
Manhattan WMS Analyst required for a Vandalia Ohio based client. Contract to start 1st April 2020 and run for a minimum of 6 months with a likely extension into the new year.
You'll have strong knowledge in all areas of WMS configuration, operation and support and is responsible for providing on-site support with a particular specialism in Manhattan WMoS platform.
- Configuring Manhattan WMS system to meet business processes.
* Serve as the single point of contact and liaison between customer, operations and Contract Logistics IT.
* Provide support to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve WMS issues
* Clearly document details of WMS issues including steps to recreate the issue when escalation is required
* Knowledgeable of IT infrastructure hardware such as RF handhelds, vehicle mount RF, printers, workstations and other IT equipment associated with WMS systems.
* Participate in cross-functional improvement projects
If you are available for contract work and live in/or can travel to Ohio for a minimum of 6 months then please get in touch for more details.
For more information please email