Experienced Manhattan WMS Analyst with strong system analysis, configuration, testing and reporting experience? Looking for new opportunities in the OC California area where you can work on the latest supply chain systems technology, driving innovation within WMS? Then look no further.............
You'll work as part of a team to support the daily operations of warehousing systems by collaborating with managers and end users to support the day to day use of the Manhattan WMoS. The person will obtain system expertise to provide support for the applications or programs supporting our supply chain with primary focus within Manhattan Warehouse Management (WM) system as well as connected applications (ERP and LM). This person will assist the users of these systems through training, issue analysis & resolution, improve processes, and enhance the functionality of the D&L systems. This person will be a self-starter who is eager to learn supply chain technology
Distribution Systems Support
- Develops and Documents Systems Support processes
- Assists with Incident "Post Mortems" for Severity 1 Issues
- Identifies Opportunities for improvement to IT Leadership team
- Test's Break Fixes and promotes to Production through release management process
- Develops Reporting Specifications with business team members
- Under guidance, work as a member of IT team to support the needs of the Distribution Center.
- Support data gathering and analysis of data as requested by Operations and IT management.
- Provide input in the analysis, design, enhancement and implementation of business applications to support internal business functions.
- Analyze business processes, identify causes of problems and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Resolve less complex design problems.
- Follow established testing procedures to ensure applications are thoroughly tested.
- Monitor and report to management on application health, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Innovative solutions to improve business performance documented, developed, tested, and deployed
- Act as liaison between business application users and the IT department relative to requirements and solutions.
- Work with Business Analysts to conduct analysis of client business processes and functional requirements.
- Develop in the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Lead Work streams in all activities for a WMOS implementation from requirements to go-live stabilization.
- Analyze system issues to accommodate business needs using standard, best industry practices / processes.
- Document and maintain knowledge artefacts for client's applications, including but not limited to:
- Create training, support, process documents, and test scripts where applicable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Preferred Manhattan WMOS System Support & Configuration
- Strong SQL Experience
- Strong XML Integration Troubleshooting
- Preferred - SCI (Cognos) Report Writing
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- IT Solution experience in particular domains (Distribution and Logistics)
So what's in it for you? A great starting salary for one with generous benefits including 401(k) match, health & dental insurance and annual bonus. You'll be joining the team at an exciting time with plenty of system upgrades, integrations and implementation projects across North America with the opportunity to work on the latest warehousing technology.