This is a brilliant opportunity, for a Management Accountant to join a modern, business services company, based in Roundhay. This company have been established for just over 10 years, and have multiple sites across the UK and Europe.
They are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant, to report directly to their Financial Director, and take responsibility for the full management accounts preparation of 2 key business divisions.
This role will offer the successful candidate a wide range of exposure in management accounts, so would be ideally suited to someone looking to gain more experience in their role, alongside their ACCA/CIMA studies.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Preparation of the management accounts including analysis of variances
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fixed asset register
- Preparation of returns for external parties - VAT/VAT/EC Sales/Intrastat
- Assistance with Group internal reporting
- Assistance with Audit and Tax pack preparation
- Assistance with the budget process
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part Qualified, or currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant management accounts role - Essential
- Have previous experience of Sage - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
The company can offer:
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- On site parking
- Plush offices in desirable location
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Reporting directly to the Financial Director