This is a newly created role working for a long standing and highly successful business based in Pocklington.
The role of Management Accountant, will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the full management accounts preparation to strict deadlines.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Accruals, prepayments, payroll journals etc.
- Produce variance analysis to budget/forecast for review
- Departmental results and reviews with budget holders
- Balance sheet reconciliations including associated schedules and registers
- Monthly reporting as required for the board reports
The successful candidates will:
- Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years management accounts experience - Essential
- Have previous experience of Sage - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
The business can offer:
- On site parking
- Newly created role
- Excellent company benefits