Ready for your next challenge?
Senior Management Accountant opportunity where you will be required to provide day to day financial support within the financial reporting team.
Maternity cover with a strong possibility of going permanent.
- Preparation and supervision of the production management accounts in a timely manner including detailed variance analysis and commentary for multiple companies within the group
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly rolling forecasts
- Review of management accounts with the Financial Controller and wider senior management team
- Management of annual audit process including preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns with the company's Auditors
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are carried out on a monthly basis
- Preparation, review and submission of VAT returns
- Day to day management of the reporting team and wider finance function deputising for the Financial Controller as required
- Providing training and support to junior members of the team
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Bright, driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with stakeholders
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced entrepreneur driven environment
- Ability to manage workload to recognise the changing needs / priorities of the business
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) although consideration will be given to exceptional finalists.
- Full Driving Licence