Life is too short for the wrong job. Act now!
Due to continued levels of growth this company has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant, with lots of variety and plenty to stick your teeth into - you will never be sat at your desk twiddling your thumbs!
Study support, with the opportunity for natural progression. You will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for "a bit of everything".
Fast-paced, award-winning PE backed company. A true all-round finance role, from day to day transactions to month end management accounts preparation and cash management.
What we are looking for:
- Min AAT Qualified
- Understanding of Nominal ledger, Purchase ledger, Sales ledger & Cash Flows
- Experience of preparing management accounts
What a typical day would look like:
- Management accounts preparation:
- Using Sage50 Accounts
- Nominal ledger ownership and maintenance
- From TB to P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flow Statements
- Journal creation for Accrual, prepayments and adjustments
- Balance Sheet Recs
- KPI reporting & Variance analysis
- Weekly P&L Snapshot creation
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Cash Flow & Working Capital Management
- Quarterly group VAT returns using MTD
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Maintain Asset Register (fixed & intangibles)
- General Ad Hoc Duties as required
- Drive and support continuous improvement of finance function
DON'T WASTE ANY TIME - please give me a call to find out more or apply now!