Do you know what sweet success smells like?
Here's a chance to be the cherry on top and find out!
Working directly with the FC, it is all about progression - you will be trained up to progress into the Financial Controller position within 2 years. The business has taken on an exciting project so you will need to enjoy getting your hands dirty!
Manufacturing experience is key along with the right attitude and ambition!
What we are looking for:
- Manufacturing experience
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified / Part Qualified / Qualified by Experience
- Knowledge of UK accounting framework and reporting standards
- Cost accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of IAS standards would be an advantage
What a typical day would look like:
- Business and financial strategy including planning, monitoring, management and reporting
- Financial reporting (internally and to Group), to strict monthly and annual timetables
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements, including taxation, annual reports and accounts
- Presentation of monthly results and performance against budgets to local Management and Group
- Contributing to strategic planning and development as a member of the management lead team
- Preparation and presentation of forward forecasts and estimates to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- Budget and variance analysis
- Preparation of product costing files
DON'T WASTE ANY TIME - please give me a call to find out more or apply now!