Add a little gold dust to your CV!
PE backed business, supportive manager, progression plan... is this what you're looking for?
You will have the overall responsibility for reporting individual company performance and ensuring that the company's main ledgers are accurate and up to date at all times.
What your day will look like:
- Production of weekly and monthly profit and loss accounts and balance sheets across the group.
- Undertake variance analysis and provide supplementary explanations and information for stakeholders as required.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met, required levels of accuracy delivered and all issues managed within agreed company policies and procedures.
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes through a two-way information exchange that enables budget fund holders to supply accurate and meaningful data.
- Support the external audit process with relevant explanations and documentation
- Cash allocation - oversee all cash-related transactions/allocations e.g. debtor/creditor cash allocations, bank reconciliation, petty cash control.
- Supervise the preparation of weekly payrolls
What we are looking for:
- Appropriate financial qualifications: Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA (studier)
- A minimum of two years' experience working in a finance department covering all aspects of profit and loss and balance sheet accounting
- Knowledge / understanding of payroll processes
- Ability to support the management, leadership and development of the team
If this sounds of interest please give me a call to discuss further - 0113 457 9990.