It's all about making a difference.
Imagine being able to go home after work knowing everything you have done and will be doing is having a positive impact on someone.
You might never meet them/get to know them but you still get that satisfying feeling that makes you smile. From bag packing in Asda to fun runs for charity, it is all about giving something back.
With extensive growth through contracts and partnerships, this is a newly created opportunity for someone to join the business and be part of their success! You will be working directly with the CEO and there will be training opportunities through the wider business.
High volume, small business and full of variety. Working with business partners who are recognised globally, this isn't a role sitting behind a desk reviewing accounts - it is all about doing, making positive changes and challenging when necessary!
Some of the key day to duties will be as below:
- Ensure that all income and expenditure is coded to the correct nominal code and to the correct fund.
- Prepare monthly management accounts pack for the organisation, within 5 working days of the month end.
- Maintain the fixed asset register, including coding expenditure to maintenance or capital as appropriate.
- Prepare and post accruals and prepayments each month, including ensuring that income is declared correctly.
- Prepare any quarterly / annual management reports required for partners and funders.
- Support the Senior Management Team and other employees in grant applications and reports to funders.
- Prepare forecasts, including cash flow forecasts and scenario planning.
- Prepare the annual budget, liaising with all other stakeholders within the business.
- Process the monthly payroll, on Sage payroll.
- Oversee the work of other Finance Team members.
This opportunity is a 12 month FIXED TERM CONTRACT, with a strong view of it going permanent.
They are seeking someone who can start in August, so are very keen on holding interviews as soon as possible!
Don't waste any time, please give me a call to discuss further or drop me an email.
/ 0113 887 9349