We are urgently seeking a Management Accountant to join of out client on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
You will be responsible for delivering meaningful, accurate and timely monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts for sites and clients, with clear commentary, variance analysis whilst identifying any risks and opportunities.
There will also be a requirement to visit sites and other stakeholders on a regular basis, which may include some overnight travel.
What you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly site management accounts, including variance analysis, identifying risks and opportunities, and supporting site managers/external clients to manage P&L and deliver financial efficiencies
- Preparation and review of budgets and quarterly forecasts at site level
- Support pricing requests for new and existing business to support pipeline of business growth
- Contractual review of profit against original pricing assumptions and recommendations for improving future pricing
- Develop KPIs to compare and benchmark cost efficiency across sites to drive further improvements and in line with contractual requirements
- Manage overheads costs and site allocation methodology
- Ensure accurate accounting and recording of income through review of contracts to determine fee uplifts and any complex clauses which may necessitate payback mechanisms
- Robust Accruals and Prepayments management, with clear back up for audit and control purposes and posting of bank payments, journals as required
- Accurate modelling of key assumptions and identification of trends