Add a little gold dust to your CV…
A great opportunity has arisen to join a Private Equity backed business in Harrogate, they are seeking a Management Accountant and it is a brilliant time to join their talented global team!
You will be responsible for leading on day-to-day operations within finance and ensuring that accurate and timely management information is provided to inform quality decision making by Senior Management and the Directors.
Some key parts of the role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Accurate reporting of revenue, cost of sales, fixed assets and the wider balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Leading on and managing projects to work smarter, automate existing processes etc
- Preparation of annual statuary accounts
- HMRC submissions and returns including quarterly VAT returns
- Short and long term cash flow forecasting
What they are looking for..
- A candidate that is Part Qualified, Fully Qualified or QBE
- Has experience of working in a similar role
- Has commercial awareness
- A team player
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Someone who has charisma and drive in the business
If this is something you are interested in please give me a call or drop me an email and we can discuss further!