Woodrow Mercer are exclusively working with a growing manufacturing and retail business in Nottingham to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team.
We are looking for a part or newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) who is proficient with Sage 200 and experienced in preparing monthly management accounts. This will be a diverse and varied role requiring a self-motivated individual who is able to positively contribute to the overall growth of the company by providing key financial information to support strategic decisions. This is a full time, permanent role. You will be a key part of a small and highly effective finance team, reporting in to the Financial Controller.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and board packs with commentary
- Management of VAT and corporation tax
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning, forecasting, business improvement and decision making
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Part or newly CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Sage 200 is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user highly beneficial
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Finance Analyst, Finance Business Partner or Assistant Accountant roles.