Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a growing healthcare business in Castle Donington to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team.
We are looking for a part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and preparing monthly management accounts. This will be a diverse and varied role responsible for the day to day management of the team and should be able to positively contribute to the overall growth of the company by providing key financial information to support strategic decisions. This is a full time, permanent role. You will be a key part of a small and highly effective finance team, reporting in to the Managing Director.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and board packs with commentary
- Management of VAT and corporation tax
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning, forecasting, business improvement and decision making
- Management of payroll, P11d, pension arrangements, insurances and employee benefits using third-party providers
- Upkeep and audit of ISO accreditations
- Corporate governance and HRM
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Part or fully CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Xero is preferred but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible benefits scheme such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work, discounts at retailers, etc.
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Finance Analyst, Finance Business Partner or Assistant Accountant roles.