Woodrow Mercer Finance is exclusively working with a manufacturing business in Burton upon Trent to recruit a Management Accountant. This will role will suit a management accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE who wants to work for a growing SME.
The role will report into the Finance Director and be responsible for the month-end close process as well as the production of monthly management reports to support key business decisions. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Month-end close process (Day 4)
- Oversee a small transactional finance team
- Analysis of Management Accounts with insightful commentary useful to non-finance professionals
- Prepare management board-pack and present results to key stakeholders
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Business partner operational staff across the business
The right person for this role will be a Qualified Accountant with hands on management accounts preparation experience. You will gain full insight into the running of an SME manufacturing business and could progress to the Finance Director role in the future. Loyalty is an important trait to the business so you will have shown this in your career and be looking for somewhere to spend a substantial part of your career. They are prepared to offer a competitive salary, flexible working and any training and support your require.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply now.