Are you feeling undervalued at work?
As Credit Controller you will be working as part of the finance team for a successful Law firm based in Leeds City Centre. Your role will ensure accurate, timely processing of credit control duties to guarantee high service levels are achieved.
Have you worked in a Cashiering or Credit Control role? Experience of working in a legal services is essential.
A typical day looks like:
- Run daily updates of firm's ARCS software
- Process all automatic requests that are generated
- Deal with fee earners and clients in a professional and efficient manner
- Assist other members of the accounts department as necessary
- Processing payments including CHAPS/BACS payments
- Matching and processing receipts
- Checking and processing disbursement payments
- Checking and processing expense claims
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements
- Petty cash claims
- Processing transactions on bank accounts
- Purchase ledger
- General administrative functions
Interested? Give me a call on 0113 457 9990, or alternatively send a copy of your cv