Are you an experienced Legal Cashier looking for a new challenge?
An established law firm based in Leeds City Centre are currently seeking a Legal Cashier to join their growing team. Salary Offering £23,000 - £24,000.
If you have a minimum of 1 years' experience within Legal Cashiering, have good attention to detail, whilst also having knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules and VAT rules, this might be the role for you!
Take a look at some of the day-to-day duties:
- TT/CHAPs, BACS & Faster payments via electronic banking
- Processing client and office account payments
- Processing client and office account receipts
- Buying currency and processing Foreign payments via electronic banking
- Supporting International offices multi-currency transactions
- Providing interest calculations on request
- Placing client money on and off deposit as required
- Assist with bank reconciliations on both office and client accounts
- Carrying out divisional client balance reviews
- Assisting in project work and the testing of new software
So, if you think you're up for the challenge, this could be the opportunity you've been keeping an eye open for.