Bored? Underchallenged? Commute getting you down? If at least one of those applies to you then this is probably something you are going to be interested in. . .
The client that I'm currently recruiting for is a Premier Global Construction company and have been delivering projects for over 55 years. They have grown massively over the past 12 months and are now looking to expand their digital learning team to support such growth. You will be responsible for developing their digital content further, i8ncluding being responsible for the successful process design and Implentation of workday learning.
Successful candidates can be a part of their ongoing journey to becoming a more up-to-date e-learning organisation.
Does this sound of interest to you? Do you have the following skill set?
- Experience of building / managing the architecture of learning management systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to provide strategic guidance as to the best digital learning solution to apply
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience of using a variety of authoring digital learning content tools
- Excellent attention to detail
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here, so why not apply so I can give you a call to chat more about what's on offer! Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email @ and let's have a chat about the role anyway.