Woodrow Mercer - Learning Experience Architect - Start-up - London, UK
Do you feel like you belong in a small, collaborative business that was born out of passion for helping small businesses grow? Or are you a learning disruptor that feels like your wings are being clipped in your current working environment? If so, here's your chance to rip up the 'best practise' rule book and unleash your full creative potential.
Woodrow Mercer Learning, talent and OD are delighted to have partnered with a unique, values led, super energised start-up consultancy that focus on people, culture and development propositions for start-ups and small businesses in London.
Led by an inspirational and passionate MD, working as part of the wider team the Learning Experience Architect (You?) will be given license to create and shape the leadership development offering for clients - Your mission is to design and facilitate highly experiential learning and coaching programmes for owners, managers and senior leaders, executing genuinely memorable learning experiences in challenging start-up settings, leading to a big business and bigger social impact.
What is required?
- Passionate - high energy with the ability to tell a story, advise leaders and inspire
- Ability to collaborate internally and partner with clients, identifying their learning needs
- Evidence of designing and developing innovative, experiential management and leadership development learning and coaching programmes (either consulting, freelance or in-house)
- Outstanding facilitation skills - leadership and management development, high potentials and wider in one to one and group settings (ideally in start-up or small businesses)
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients and programmes simultaneously
- People management experience, or workstream leading experience
- Openness to feedback - to give and receive
- Relevant education and qualifications (with a desire to keep on learning)
In return, you will be given an outstanding personal L&D budget to use as you see fit, an excellent salary, season ticket loan, good pension scheme and a truly unique opportunity to join an exciting, growing business with a clear vision, core values and purpose.
For more information, please contact Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer Learning.