I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a large industry leader in detection technology, who are looking to hire a Security Learning Designer. The successful candidate will be committed to excellence in imagining performance, innovative design and uncompromising quality to ensures their solutions consistently deliver in-class imaging. They have won a number of awards and are continuing to host events in their amazing office space.
What will the Security Learning Designer look like?
- Experience with LMS and e-learning platforms
- Knowledge of instructional design theories and implementations
- Extensive experience of writing and designing content within the aviation security space
- Be able to obtain CRC and CTC background checks
What will your day look like as a Security Learning Designer?
- Design training that engages, motivates and provides key information to learners against the learning outcomes, aims and requirements of customers and clients
- Identify and notify of any quality problems or defects to the appreciate individual
- Ensure all learning content meets the requirements of different learning styles
- Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability and Teamwork.
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here! So why not apply and I can give you a call to discuss further. Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email on or call Libby Evans on 01212654445 and let's have a chat anyway!