Flexible working offered for a great work/live balance
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a digital training and experiential events agency. They work with companies across the EMES to create amazing training experiences. They deliver engaging, innovative and inspiring on-brand training solutions, both digitally and face-to-face, for and on behalf of the world's largest brands like Google, Apple, and banking groups.
Key responsibilities of the Learning Designer:
- Writing content and designing for face to face purposes
- Working Closely with SME'S to translate their knowledge into rich learning activities and content speed
- Keep up-to-date with the latest learning innovations and market trends
The skillset required of the Learning Designer:
- 3+ years of experience in the learning industry
- Proven track record of designing a highly engaging learning experience for classroom-based learning and conferences
- Strong graphic design skills
- Ability to write on learning and digital platforms
If you feel that you match the following requirements or you wish to find out more about the role on offer, please apply below or alternatively call Libby Evans on - 01212654445.