I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning Designer, although you may refer to yourself as an Instructional Designer, Learning Technologist, e-Learning Designer, Academic Developer. It doesn't matter as long as you have a strong passion for designing engaging e-learning material, you will be perfect to join this new business venture and growing team.
What will the Learning Designer be doing?
- Work alongside SMEs to create innovative e-learning material
- Run and facilitate learning design workshops
- Design assessment tasks that allow learners to test their understanding and provide appropriate feedback
What experience will the Learning Designer have?
- Extensive experience in online/distance learning
- Strong experience of leading the learning design of online courses
- Ability to use the most up-to-date learning design techniques and methods
- Passionate about online learning
- Use to working in a customer focussed environment managing a variety of stakeholder relationships
What is in it for the Learning Designer?-
- £36-41k +10% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Chance to be involved in the forefront of a new business adventure that is cutting edge in the UK
For further information please apply on the link below.