Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's largest retailers, who are recruiting for a Learning Designer to join their talented learning team.
Who are you?
Do you have a passion for the design and creation of innovative and engaging training materials? Are you a self-motivated individual who has an enthusiastic attitude towards the work you do, providing top of the range learning solutions? - Then this opportunity could be for you!
You are required to:
- Have knowledge of all elements of the training cycle and have demonstrable experience of blended learning solutions.
- Are a self-motivated individual who is able to work successfully to set deadlines.
- Are able to work alongside stakeholders to undertake training needs analysis, design and present solutions that gain buy in and show measurable results.
- Have experience of designing and delivering innovative and engaging training materials.
- Are receptive of receiving feedback to ensure that you are delivering top of the range training for all of their colleagues.
Initially, this is a 6-9-month fixed term contract and will based within London/Essex, with the ability to work from home at least 2 days a week on the completion of your induction.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you please get in touch with Victoria Martin on 0121 265 4445 or at