A little bit about them. . .
They are a digital training and experiential events agency who work with companies across EMEA creating amazing training experiences. As a team they deliver engaging and innovative on-brand training solutions, both digitally and face-to-face. They work alongside many of the world's largest brands such as Google, Apple, Lloyds Banking Group and Beats by Dre. They are committed to educating consumers on digital tools and technologies to improve lives and drive increased productivity.
Who you are. . .
Do you have 3+ years' experience in the learning industry? Are you adaptable, curious and meticulous? Do you have experience creating classroom content? - This role could be for you!
Responsibilities. . .
- Translate needs into technical and learning requirements and design solutions to meet expectations
- Work closely with SME's to translate their knowledge into learning activities and content
- Write effective evaluations and assessments
- keep up-to-date with the latest market trends
What's in it for you. . .?
- Competitive salary, up to £37k (dependant on experience)
- Vibrant Central London Office
- Fast growing company with a great client base
- Chance to work in a challenging and supportive environment
- Further benefits discussed in the interview process. . .
If this opportunity is of interest to you then apply below or give Lauren Edwards a call on 0121 2654 445 to find out more!