Woodrow Mercer - Learning Assistant (Learning & Development, L&D) - London - 12 month FTC
Woodrow Mercer are proud to be recruiting exclusively for a Learning Assistant on behalf of one of the world's most prestigious management consultancies based in Central London.
This is an outstanding first opportunity for a recent graduate with a relevant degree, or an individual with some experience in a people related function looking to join a world class organisation, gaining invaluable experience in a lean, hands on L&D function catering to a wide audience.
As part of their highly talented L&D team, you will support the learning function with:
- General L&D administration
- Pre-event logistics - liaising internally and externally, arranging venues, learner materials and invites to delegates and facilitators
- On-site support during events - ensuring rooms are set up, equipment provided, catering scheduled and being the first point of contact for delegates and facilitators on the day
- Post events - Getting learner feedback, arranging follow up coaching and invoicing providers
- Contribute to ad hoc projects as required
- An inquisitive nature, hungry to learn and begin a career in L&D
- Proactive and able to take the initiative
- Maturity, with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Relevant degree ie. Psychology, HR, CIPD or a clear desire to work within L&D
- Competent on Microsoft suites and other IT programmes
What is in it for you?
- The chance to gain invaluable experience in a world class firm's L&D team
- Mentoring and personal development
- An excellent salary + benefits
For more information please send your CV to this advert or speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer to find out more. (0121 265 4445)