Learning & Development Trainer - Woodrow Mercer - Birmingham, UK
Are you an excellent training facilitator, looking to work in a fast paced, professional services environment? Do you like the idea of joining an international business, offering you training and development, alongside a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and generous annual leave allowance?
Woodrow Mercer are searching for a Learning & Development Trainer (12-month FTC) on behalf of an international law firm based in Birmingham. As part of the HR & learning team, you will be responsible for delivery of workshops, evaluating and constantly improving learning and training programmes. In addition to this, you will internally consult with line managers advising them on L&D options available to them and their team.
To be successful as the Learning & Development Trainer:
- Experienced Learning & Development professional (ideally professional services, but not essential)
- An excellent training facilitator
- Strong project manager able to deliver on multiple priorities
- A collaborative team player
- Credible with a wide variety of stakeholders
For more information please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445.