Learning and Development Trainer - London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting on behalf of a values driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial financial services organisation based in Central London. Due to growth within their team and having an appetite for learning across the company an opportunity has become available for a Learning and Development Trainer.
Supporting the Head of Learning and Development with learning needs analysis you would also be responsible for the design of new programmes and would have a particularly big focus on delivering innovative, face to face workshops and coaching on topics like soft skills, technical skills and management development.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Capability to carry out LNA - Learning Needs Analysis
- Ability to design bespoke content and tailor curriculum where appropriate
- To be an outstanding facilitator of soft skills, technical skills, management/leadership development programmes and feedback coaching sessions
- To be credible at all levels as well as an excellent communicator, written and verbally
- To maintain records of output including individual development plans
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and constant change
In return they are offering an excellent salary, comprehensive benefits, discretionary bonus as well as career progression and personal growth at a supportive, inclusive business working under an inspirational leader.