Learning and Development Manager EMEA/APAC - Woodrow Mercer Learning
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently working on behalf of a global organisation who specialise within the talent and mobility space for a Learning and Development Manager EMEA/APAC based in central London.
As the Learning and Development Manager you will be responsible for leading on all learning support across the EMEA/APAC regions as well as supporting the execution of learning and development business plans and the talent development strategy. Acting as the Operational Manager of the Learning function your responsibilities will include gathering all talent development needs of the business, planning curriculum and courses, organising the delivery of training as well as reporting and analysis of learning metrics.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborating with learning and development management as well as other key stakeholders, to ensure the successful and timely delivery of learning and development training initiatives, sharing information about L&D training plans and capturing identified training needs.
- Responsible for the execution of the learning retention strategy, ensuring a consistent approach in the production of the learning materials across all curriculums.
- Identifying and recommending opportunities for enhancing department processes, procedures, training content and methodologies.
- Participating in project calls as necessary to understand the scope all new development requests. Assigning resources, transferring accountability for delivery and the request and attendance at future project calls.
- Managing a team of 4 Learning Designers and being responsible for all facets of people management. Including regular coaching and feedback sessions, performance development plans and goal setting to align with department and organisational priorities.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest to yourself, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Victoria Martin. Victoria is available on 0121 265 4445 or at