Learning and Development Manager
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of one of the top ten Universities in the world. They are recognised for their academic excellence as they are continuously growing and providing further support to multiple members of the organisation.
What will your day to day look like?
- Providing the day-to-day management of all the training programs and courses
- Working with colleagues to design and plan new learning interventions based
- Managing a team of delivery officers to support the delivery of a large portfolio of programs
- Budget management and managing of supplier relationships
Do you have the following skillset?
- 3+ years in learning and development
- Leadership development experience
- Ability to produce simple and effective insights from complex data
- Ability to influence staff at all levels right up to Senior Management
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here! why not apply so I can give you a call to discuss further. Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email on or call Libby Evans on 01212654445 and let's have a chat anyway.