Learning & Development Manager - London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting on behalf of a values driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial financial services business based in London. Due to growth within the team and appetite for learning across the organisation, two roles have become available for Learning & Development Managers.
Supporting the head of learning & development, you will contribute to learning needs analysis across the departments, design of new content as well as a big focus on delivering innovative face to face and blended training around soft skills, technical skills and management development programmes.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Capability to carry out LNA - learning needs analysis
- Ability to design bespoke content and tailor curriculum where appropriate
- To be an outstanding facilitator of soft skills, technical skills and management development programmes
- To be credible at all levels as well as an excellent communicator, written and verbally
- To maintain records of output including individual development plans
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and constant change
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered an excellent salary, comprehensive benefits and bonus, as well as career progression and personal growth in an ambitious business that puts its people first.