Learning & Development Lead – Woodrow Mercer – Cambridgeshire, UK (Flexible/Remote working available)
Woodrow Mercer are pleased to be partnering with a global not-for-profit organisation in their search for an L&D Lead, joining them on a 2 year fixed term contract basis.
Your role will focus on creating a new academy/centre of excellence approach to learning at the organisation, specifically to cater for core and technical competencies required, as well as future capabilities across the whole business, globally. Getting to grips with your stakeholders and the company culture, you will create the strategy along with the head of L&D, designing blended and self-directed learning pathways through formal and informal learning using the 70:20:10 model.
Required skills, experience & behaviour
- Experience working as part of an academy or centre of excellence
- You have led a large scale L&D/talent development project – ideally over a region ie EMEA/Global or similar
- Ran self-directed learning initiatives for employees, working with a range of mid to senior stakeholders with unique needs
- Designing programmes using a blend of resources – digital, podcasts, books, informal and formal learning, toolkits, social learning in line with the 70:20:10 model
- Credibility to build relationships and trust at all levels up to executive
- Highly collaborative
- Relevant professional qualifications, degree or equivalent
You would be joining at an exciting time of change at the beginning of a new approach to learning, so there is a big opportunity to make a lasting impact at a progressive, inclusive organisation. In return, an excellent salary, benefits and more.